Do you even know how to lift Bro?
Here are 15 not so gentle reminders that, although it looks easy, lifting a car is still an exercise that defies gravity and requires attention!
15. Don’t overlift. Low weight, high reps!
14. Lift evenly. Both arms.
13. Don’t overextend. You’ll get front end heavy.
12. Use only approved weights.
11. No amount of lifting hides previous damage.
10. What’d we say?! Lift evenly.
9. Don’t get self Absorbed, the mirror is not your friend.
8. If you only lift with one arm, you’ll look foolish.
7. Proper support is required.
6. Don’t get cocky. Know your limits!
5. Remember, all weights are not equal…apparently.
4. This is what you happened when you don’t lift evenly!
3. Be aware of your surroundings.
2. Even big lifters eventually fail.
1. Don’t believe everything you see.